نحن نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتحسين تجربتك على موقعنا. قم بزيارة سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد. من خلال الاستمرار في استخدام موقعنا ، فإنك توافق على سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وعلى استخدامنا لملفات تعريف الارتباط
Automated Test Engineer
At Citruss there's a place for people who want to be the best at what they do, people who enjoy doing the best, getting the best and being the best.
Automated Test Engineer
Reports To (Job Title):
Head of IT
Direct Reports (Job Titles):
Citruss Head Office, Dubai
Create and maintain an automated build and testing infrastructure, create and maintain integration tests, create and maintain load tests, create and maintain testing tools to support developer’s effort and perform other test studies as required.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
- Perform manual tests on all company’s platforms to help discover faulty functions. Review requirements, specifications, and user documentation, help files and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests are developed.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites; perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Management process to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration of tested artefacts and related dependencies.
- In charge of reporting faulty features, documenting them by level of priority to escalating them to the required team member.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases results to perform quality risks recommendations.
- In charge of creating test project status reports and metrics in collaboration with Team Lead and business executives.
- Do retrospective exercises to improve teamwork and internal practices.
- Do presentations to improve company and suppliers practices and awareness
- Provide Team Leader with as accurate and precise estimates as possible for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- Preparing test plans schedules and if necessary, budgets in collaboration with Team Leader.
- Participate in testing relating interview process.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Computer Science or Mathematics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years of experience in testing infrastructure
- HTTP, SOAP, TCP/IP, UPD, Wireshark
- Eclipse, Intellij
- SVN, Git
- Maven2, JUnit (or equivalent), Easymock (or equivalent), Selenium, TestNG, Chef
- Apache JMeter, Grinder or equivalent
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Familiar with Conceptual, and physical data model and Database normalization.
- Requirements analysis including UML
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design patterns
- Familiar with application security issues
Behaviours or personal competencies required for job:
- Deliver Value attitude: focus on the important testing, project priorities and end result expectations as agreed-upon with the team leader.
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the team and with those who interact regularly with the team.
- Effectively balance curiosity about tests, test results, and bugs with project constraints on budget and schedule.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
- Provide a “Quality without Compromise” attitude and understand the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality.
Join our team now:
Please send your CV with picture and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org